Available in 6 high pigment colours which can be mixed, so you can create your perfect shade with ease.
Lunatick is not tested on animals, is ammonia free, PPD-Free, Vegan, long lasting, and comes in 118.3ml bottles.
Please note that for hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns on this item except in the unlikely event of a manufacturing fault.
Available to UK and EU customers ONLY (apologies for any inconvience)
* Dyes usually last between 4-10 weeks and fade out gradually over time, mainly depending on how often you wash your hair. Dry shampoo can help you to prolong the colour and using a good quality conditioner can help slow fading a little.
* Lunatik is Paraben-Free, PPD-Free, Ammonia Free, Fragrance-Free, and Vegan.
* Darker shades may give a sheen of colour to darker hair but we recomend pre-lightening for the best results.
* Dye results cannot be guaranteed always try a strand test to check possible results.
* Always follow manufacturers instructions fully.
Shampoo the hair with a pH acid balanced shampoo, this will give the hair the correct acid balance, allowing Lunatik hair colour to achieve the best results. Hair should be washed / clean and dry before dying. We recommend using shampoo but not conditioning before dying. Generously apply to hair, starting at your roots. We recommend dividing your hair into sections to get the entire length of your hair. Feel free to massage it in, it will not damage your hair or your scalp. Processing time is 30 minutes, a plastic cap will contain the heat on the hair helping to achieve a better result. For extra dye penetration you can apply heat for 10 minutes with a hair dryer on low-heat setting. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face with warm water until all the residue dye has been removed. You can optionally shampoo to reduce color bleeding. Condition thoroughly. Lunatik will take faster, and last longer, on chemically treated hair eg permed or bleached. If more than one colour is applied the hair must be washed and dried separately, greater care must be taken when partially colouring lighter hair.
* Do wear rubber or plastic gloves when applying the hair colour.
* Do use vaseline, petroleum jelly or baby oil around the hairline and ears, to avoid staining skin.
* As with all hair colours, we advise a swatch test first.
* Do not mix Lunatik with peroxide.
* Do not use on eyelashes or eyebrows
* Do not use shampoo with conditioner included.